About the DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme
Entrepreneurship is viewed as change, generally entailing risk beyond what is normally encountered in starting a business, which may include other values than simply economic ones.
It is also the process of designing, launching and running a new business, which is often similar to a small business, or as the "capacity and willingness to develop, organize and manage a business venture along with any of its risks to make a profit.
DBN has deployed a Learning Management System(LMS) - The portal is FREE OF CHARGE to all Nigerian MSMEs who are interested in acquiring the right knowledge needed to succeed in doing business in Nigeria.
The courses in the LMS portal include:
- Accounting and Book-Keeping
- Sustainability of Small Business
- Business Scaling and Exporting
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing and Sales Techniques
- Credit Management and Access to Finance